Saturday, September 26, 2009

MMM

Do you ever feel like your chest is crushing.

It's been feeling a little bit weird lately. My mood swings have been pretty massive. So when I'm having a really low day, which consists of constant snapping and just sitting there sulking and then the littlest thing that I usually would just brush off just sends me over the edge. I had that feeling yesterday. And to try to pull myself out of it, I took a caffiene pill to perk me up. And because I needed to get my head in a space ready to perform.

As for the musical, the shows have been going pretty good. I've recognised some people in the audience, if they're in the front then I can see them pretty clearly. But only once did it throw me completely off. Luckily my dance partner had a good hold of me and kept me up. Geez. But on the other hand I am having a blast. But the dramas and gossip going on backstage makes me feel like I'm back at high school. With the adults acting like teenagers. And it's only one or two of them. Whereas the actual immature people are 17. So yeah. It's definately an experience. But I have an inkling that I am loved. hahahaha.

Anyways, I better start getting ready because I have 2 shows to do today so it's going to be a very long day.

No comments: