Monday, September 21, 2009

Need to get into the game faster

I have calculated that I have lost 15kgs so far since Christmas. And I still have another 15kgs to lose. Now I know that my fat stomach and bits here and there need a definate toning and should be as easy as just cutting it right off. But hey, along with the weightloss is the browning up as well that needs to be done. One summer, I did sun capsules so that when I did go to the beach, I was already brown and also so that my skin wouldn't sizzle. It would've been already used to the sun so I would get a little red but not lobster red. Which usually happens when you go to the beach for a whole day and forget to keep reappling the sun lotion. hahahaha.

Anyways, Opening night for the musical was awesome as. I had so much fun. We got a standing ovation and overheard guests praising the show and our performance. So it was really good.

I have just printed out 2 sets of photocopies of certificates and stuff to send to the the other 2 superannuation places to see if I can claim back on them. So hopefully it works. But now I need to follow up on the first one I sent stuff to to see if they recieved the documents because i havent' recieved any word yet. So hopefully i can get some cash soon and get this headstone finished.

I'm seriously contemplating making a joint unveiling. Mostly because I have had my private day with Tangi. And now I don't mind sharing the day. So, I think that it's going to make his side of the family very happy if i do include them both. And my bro Zappa and Kara will be able to be there for it as well. So yeah. The only dumb thing about the date is that it's exactly at the same time as the auditions for Miss Saigon. So, I'm hoping I can get a time that will be in the morning or mid morning sometime just to get it out of the way.

Life is ok but htings are a bit hard but trying to work through them as best as I can.

No comments: